Christ Church, Ware
For supporting Samaritan’s Purse, Operation Christmas Child at Harlow during the 2016/17 campaign.
For all those who:
• Donated shoebox gifts and money
• Knitted hats and gloves
• Made & donated other fillers for shoeboxes
• Collected shoeboxes in your own cars from schools, churches, etc.
• Checked the hundreds of shoeboxes
• Counted and banked the money
• Worked in the warehouse on many tasks including packing shoeboxes in cartons
• Van drivers and assisted on the van
• Loaded the lorries at Stansted
• Supported us in any other way
This campaign the Harlow shoeboxes were exported to;
Romania, Belarus, Bulgaria and Ukraine
Your support & help are greatly appreciated and valued, thank you again!
Relax before the 2017 campaign starts in November!Tags: Magazine, Samaritan's Purse